Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis.

Forex For Beginners is the prequel to my first two books, A Three Dimensional Approach to Forex Trading, and A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis. It is your primer to the world of forex. It has been written to lay the foundations and provide the framework for getting started in the world of forex, in what I believe is the correct way. My other books then build on what you will learn here, to further develop your trading skills and knowledge.The book explains everything, from the pure mechanics to the trading methodology that I advocate, and which I have used in all my own trading and investing for over 17 years. Forex For Beginners is also dedicated to all those traders who have asked me to write such an introduction, based on my knowledge and my methodology. This book is for you.
Books on Forex Trading

No comments:

Post a Comment